Monday, May 5, 2014

Back

I know it's been long... And also that I fool myself when I say that I haven't had any time... Any? Well, say that my priorities have been changing a little bit. I haven't fogotten this blog, though. And from time to time I used to write posts. Head-posts, if you know what I mean. Strangely, neither of them have been registered here... Anyway, my life is quite different now. Different house, different pet, different number of kids, different neighborhood, different profession, even... Same shit.

Well, let's try to be positive...

I can't right now. But I have to say that I love my kids. And my pet. Maybe even my new job. If only it were an actual job... Frustration, disappointment, sadness, and sometimes also anger.

I... ok, hate myself is a little too strong. Maybe don't like me very much lately. I have been quite stupid. What a surprise. I have made many mistakes. There are no many mistakes that cannot be solved, said somebody in a very interesting something somewhere... Sounds good, like it. But when it comes to real real real life, it's bullshit. Maybe it's not. Maybe my mistakes, the most important ones, those that are breaking my head right now, maybe those belong to the very small percentage that cannot be solved. And now I find myself in a position that I can't stand any more. But unable to change it because... How can I hurt that much so many people I care so much?

Well, see you

PS. Little stinky is dead, by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment